Thursday 20 July 2017

Whoop, whoop!!!

It's been such a hectic few weeks. Cake making for Guide Groups 5th Birthday Party, Craft table at school fair and this week trying to support Amelia for her School Drama Production...we have spent 2 fabulous and heart warming evenings watching our little "Calamity Jane" and we are so proud and amazed by the achievements of all the cast.

I seem to be staggering from one deadline to the next with no let up in between...rather than rest and relax, the minute the school fair was over, I decided to decorate wreck the conservatory!!! LOL Why oh why did I just not settle for a good old fashioned DEEP clean and declutter!

Anyway, crafting has been a bit thin on the ground, in fact all I have managed is to stamp a few images with one of my new stamps and print off a few digi images ready for my next colouring session.

Just pottering around the world of Blog and discovered that one of my recent cards made the Top 3 over at Colour Crazy Challenge!!!!   Thank you so much!!!


This is my entry card.


Oh, I must get sorted and make more time for being creative! 
Hmmm, I think I have said that once or twice before!!

Bye for now, my internet food shopping is calling!

Adele
xXx



No comments: