Friday 14 July 2017

Torn in so many crafty directions!!

With a table at a school fair tomorrow I should be all organised by now...but that is just not me, is it!

I have been so busy enjoying colouring in, especially as I have been SOOOOO naughty and treated myself to "a few" new stamps! LOL BUT I have reluctantly abandoned them to make a few last minute bits of jewellery, and to work on display stuff!!!

Here are a few pics of some of my latest, albeit, unfinished creations!!!!

A bit of a mish mash all ready and waiting.....


Some old stamps from my collection....


...and some new!


I have some digi Saturated Canary images store on my Desktop and external drive which are inaccessible at the moment so I bought a few physical rubber stamps instead!!!

I also bought "Snow Bird" by Stampendous, which was more of a Winter's image with berries on....until I snipped them off in an attempt to alter it into a likkle blue tit...quite pleased with my first attempt!!!


And last but not least......look what arrived in the post this week...cannot wait to try these out, so quirky and a bit different from my usual cute images!




(Still after the dog set too but I will wait to see how I get on with these first!)

Right, best get on, enough waffle for now!

Adele
xXx

No comments: