Tuesday 6 June 2017

My "To Do List" for June / Leather chocker, lariat necklace














I won't bore you with all the details I have set myself, some are healthier living, more exercise, de-cluttering...you know the same old goals I have had for yonks and yonks but still not achieved!!!!

BUT I am setting a few craft related goals for the month;

Make at least 10 new craft items.
Make a Birthday card for Hubby!
Prepare list for stall at School Fair.
Possibly dye bench cushions.
Aim to spend 1 hour per week organisng craft room.

WELL, not got off to a great start, we are already on day 6 and I have only just got around to blogging! (Bad, bad me!)

A very quick and simple project to share today, a leather chocker/lariat type necklace with matching earrings.


I have also finished a few, very simple, felt items but I want to work on how I am going to present them before sharing on here.

Oh well, a slow start is better than no start at all!


No comments: