Wednesday 28 June 2017

My Copic Addiction....

....is still going strong. As much as I have loved colouring my Gorjuss images I thought I needed a bit of a change and I have dug deep into my (accessible) stamp collection. Feeling quite disappointed as so many images I have used in the past are all store on my old desktop PC which has been pack away in the loft, I grabbed a few handfuls, got stamping and set to attempting to bring them to life a bit with some colour.

I must say, although I am not sure of the finished image, I have love colouring in these bears, it was a nice change to try to create a fluffy, more textured look as opposed to a smooth transition from one shade to another. So much quicker too! LOL





I am not going to be able to avoid it for much longer! I am going to HAVE to face the cutter in my craft room and actually make up some of these cards but for the time being I am just enjoying the relaxation of my child-like colouring.

Adele
xXx




No comments: