Thursday, 15 May 2008

New Downloads!!!!

I eventually got around to treating myself to some new stash. I have ordered a new album and refil pages and a few little round sentiment stamps. Then I went along to Charmed Cards and Crafts to spend my £10 voucher that I won a while back...YES...it has taken me that long to a)find time to sit down b)actually decide what to buy....don't call myself Dilly Dally Dingle for nothing you know! I NEED some more blooms too but I will have to wait for those!!

One thing I couldn't resist was the new cat downloads from Lou and no sooner as I had got them I printed a couple off and got colouring. In between taking my mum to the clinic for more blood tests today, I have managed to make this card!!! (please excuse....the colours are poor and as usual, the glossy accents are still wet but I have an appointment over at the school soon!)






7 comments:

Chriss Rollins said...

Oh arn't these cats just Purrrfect.
love your blog and the girrafe is fantastic. I am going to add you to our blog roll hope that is ok.
chriss x

Karen said...

That's lovely Adele. Love your background, suits the cats purrfectly xx

Louly said...

Oh wow Adele! When I designed those particular cats I envisaged them being used in the corner of a card (hence the right angle shape) but you've just perfectly demontrated that they can be used centrally too! Brilliant!

#Donna# said...

Just loving these cats, i'm going to have to get some, great cards.

Edna said...

wow so nice this cats
edna

Ultramum said...

Those cats are lovely :-)

Jac said...

gorgeous card Adele, am lovin' those cat downloads.