Friday 16 May 2008

Crafts by Carolyn - BIG Challenge!

Loads going on over at Crafts by Carolyn. Tonight the BIG Challenge kicked off with the first 2 of 16 challenge to be set over the weekend.

I have managed to complete Challenge 1- You name it!

"And we are off for this our FIRST challenge we would like you to make a card with something beginning with ……your INITIALS (you can use 2 or 3) "

I struggled with this a bit but ended up with

A - acetate, it IS there, honestly, antique parchment- paisly paper by Daisy Ds
L - lace and Liquid pearls.

I am not 100% sure about this card, may add something tomorrow...but exactly what I am not sure yet!


3 comments:

meayla said...

absolutely gorgeous! ive tagged you!!! details on my blog!!

Sam said...

WOW, sounds like fun! Can anyone join in, I know its late, but I work better under pressure!

Jac’s Playground said...

What an elegant and stunning card, absolutely fab