Thursday 16 August 2007

10 years ago today.......


...... I married my Mr Right!!!!! I will be the first to say we have had some tough times to cope with, but never between us as a couple. He truely is my world.

So much for not getting each other anything though, a beautiful boquet of flowers, a "Guardian Angel" pen ( to keep me safe ) and a couple of tops from Next!!! I got him....er...well...I gave him the DMC Haberdashery card I made last month!! (BLUSH)

We are having a nice take away and a bottle of wine tonight and tomorrow the kiddies are off to stay with their Nanny & Grandad for a few days. Not going anywhere special- with the building work really coming along, we just haven't the spare cash...just ordered our outside lighting which was reduced, luckily we saved ourselves £40.......hmm tempted to spend that £40 on some scrummy Hero Art Xmas stamps I have my eye on...but no, slap my wrist I MUST be good!

Have been slowly but surely moving bits and bobs of my crafty stash into my new craft room. Today we moved the table...after I had eventually cleared all the stuff that had accumulated on top!!! I am seriously having crafty withdrawal symptoms. I am one of the people who likes constructivity. If I do a job , I like to do it to the best of my ability and do it properly! So with dust, sand and cement all around us, kiddies sharing bedrooms temporarily I am just bodging jobs as I go, just to make room and try to have as much "normality" in the house as possible.
It must be weeks since I have made a card!!!!!! I am going to spend a bit more time organising my crafty stash and then I will have some serious crafty catch up to do!!!

2 comments:

Classroomfree said...

Ooooh, can't wait to see the new craft room, and the no doubt wonderful creations that will be born from it :o)

Happy Anniversary btw. We celebrated 12 years of marriage on the 14th August. I didn't get anything except a card that dh had got my dd to make for me. Sounds like you were spoilt, and deservidly so :o) Enjoy your child free time together!

Classroomfree said...

Whoops, I even got the date wrong. Our anniversary was the 12th August. It was dh birthday on the 14th *blush*