Sunday 3 April 2011

Crafty Individuals Mother's Day card!

So, is my mojo back yet? Not really sure but I did have lots of fun trying out some of my new goodies yesterday. The stamp design is a bit different from my usual cutie, comfort zone and am looking forward to attempting some different inking techniques with it too.
* * *
This image I coloured in with my Copics, then attacked with some Glimmer mists and Glossy Accents. I used another "new stamp" well, I got it before Xmas but hadn't take it out of it's packaging until yesterday....does that still count as "new?" Anyway it was the Musical background stamp from Jennie at Artistic Stamper. I am planning on making up a batch of inked, stamped heart, butterflies and flowers on some recycled chipboard to have on hand IF and when my mojo ever gets back to it's former self!
* * *
Right, best get on. My darling hubby if cooking a lovely roast dinner and I am going to spend some time out in the conservatory, sipping a nice glass of wine and colouring some images with my Copics. (Blows the dust off the box!)

My card is going into the challenge at: Scrapbook Sisters - 29 Mother's Day card Dutch Dare - Distressing Clear it out - Buttons (I did however struggle to part with this little mother of pearl button!)

6 comments:

Julie said...

Your card is stunning Adele,it's amazing how some new stash can spark the old inspiration! thanks for choosing to share it with Scrapbook Sisters this week. Hope you've had a great day,Julie.x

Rachel B said...

Glad we could help you with your mojo. Thanks for showing us your buttons at Clear It Out. Your card is just stunning!

The mum of all trades said...

i love your blog, its so pretty here!

Jo said...

Your card is beautiful - the stamped image is gorgeous

jo x

Zafran ali said...

WOW - thanks for the tutorial. You've made a beautiful and very original card.

print vip cards

Alice said...

this is so pretty!