Sunday 1 August 2010

Dottie's World goes all manly!



Well, manly with a twist - it's my turn to set the challenge over at Dottie's World this week.


Whilst looking through my stock box I noticed I am incredibly short of cards for men so I thought it would be a good idea to get a few in there rather than keep putting myself under the pressure of having to make them at the last minute - cards for men can be tricky enough as it is!

You have loads of images to choose from the Charmed Download collections so lets see what you can come up with........Now for a little twist, I want to see some ribbon on your manly cards!!




I also made this along with the challenge for;

Stamp with Fun #69 A card for a boy/man
Cute Card Thursday -Texting Crazy

5 comments:

Gunn (Merete) said...

Hello
this is really a lovely card. Love the use of papers and colors. Image is great.
Thanks for a fun challenge, love it.
Wish you a great week.
Hugs Gunn :-))

Andrea said...

Very great card - love the image and the design. Thanks for joining stamp with fun.
Hugs
Andrea-Emmi41

Emma and Susan said...

Great boys card, lovely details. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this time. Good luck!
Love Susan
xxx

Deb said...

Fabulous male card, great image, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

Louly said...

Aww Adele this is very good indeed!I love the layering, especially on those shin pads! Thanks for a fab challenge darlin! BTW the kid's play room is looking ace!