Sunday 30 May 2010

Dottie Easel Card Challenge!



It's been a manic week here- I have had Amelia off sick earlier in the weeks and also I've had an ultra busy week at work. Thank goodness it's half term now! I have got so much to catch up on.

Anyway, this week over at Dottie's World, Karen set us a challenge to make an Easel Card. Now I have never made one before, I have often admired them but never actually made the time to try something different from "My norm!" The only "rule is that you need to use a Charmed Download somewhere on your creation.
Here's what I made using a Pixie Chick download, a few of my new dies, an old book, loads of inks......!LOL

Sorry, the colours are awful, I took pics late last night.
Pop over to Dottie's World and see the rest of the DT's creations...then grab your Dottie Downloads and play along! I'll look forward to seeing you over there!
HUGS
XXX










4 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

It's just gorgeous Adle! I love the colours and the swirls. It has a real vintage feel that goes so well with the image.

I hope your DD is better soon and you get a little respite over the half term. xxx

Jac’s Playground said...

Ooh stunning card Adele love the swirls and flower. Enjoy half term. xx

Gunn (Merete) said...

This is so stunning. I LOVE these colors. And I so fell in love with the flowers and swirl. What kind of die is this?
And this sweet Pixie are so beautiful colored in.
I like this vintage feeling this card give.
Wish you a great week.
*Gunn*

Louly said...

That's really beautiful Adele. I love how you have her arm coming out of the circle and those swirls are fab!