Wednesday 4 February 2009

Tidy up time!

It's a saying I am so familair with working with, and having children of my own!


"TIDY UP TIME!"

I decided to take a bit of my own medicine so to speak, and start finishing off some of the unfinished bits and bobs all over my desk. (blush) Here is a card a friend asked me to make, feeling quite pleased with myself as it's not needed until April! I used the lovely Simone stamp by Toodles and Binks together with K& Co papers, lace and flowers cut with Sizzix Charms die.

To finish off for today I thought I'd show you a pic of Amelia coming home from schoool this afternoon. I know Daddy is home but don't expect this from me everyday will you Amelia!!!

6 comments:

Hazel said...

Yay! Amelia - what a way to travel! Love the 16th birthday card. Love to you all - hope Jack makes a good recovery. x

maddy hill said...

gorgeous colours , gorgeous card !

love maddy

Albajane said...

Adele great to see the kids having fun eh! Lovely cards as always xx

CraftyC said...

Stunning card, great colours and fab stamp!
Clairex

Pink Feather Paradise said...

Lovely card, I will be in touch about mum and dads 50th Anniversary card.. he he!

The sledge is the only way to travel with snow about, I mean why walk when you have a lovely dad to bust a gut dragging you home!
Clever girl!

take care
Alex x

Chrissie said...

A lovely card Adele, such pretty colours and perfect for a 16 year old!
Amelia looks like she's having sooo much fun, bless her!