Monday 2 February 2009

Snowy Monday!

I think our school is one of the only ones in Medway to be open!!! Jack wasn't feeling too great this morning and as he is SUPPOSED to be in hospital tomorrow having an operation, we gave him the benefit of the doubt and let him stay at home. After walking to school with Amelia and seeing the amount of staff and children who had actually made it in, we have gone by minute by minute expecting a call from the school asking us to go and pick her up! The snow is still falling thick and fast here so I will be just glad to get her home and relax for a few hours before I start panicking about how exactly we are going to get Jack to the hospital before 7am tomorrow!

Haven't had much of a photo opportunity but had to take at least one pic of the garden!





Craft wise I have a few little projects on the go but I have been enjoying colouring stamped/downloaded images - so relaxing and I need relaxing at the moment!

1 comment:

Pink Feather Paradise said...

Jamie went to school today but she is full of cold so I think she may not be going tomorrow!

good luck in the morning
I will keep my fingers crossed
x