Wednesday 28 March 2018

Easter cards!
















Oh goodness me....I have actually made something. Not one but two Easter cards....although I cheated and made them as good as identical! Not only that, I actually spent time in my craft clutter room!

Twas not easy, I tried cutting a few die shapes but could only find one cutting plate, eventually I found the other one among my embossing folders!

It's been so long since I actually finished something, hopefully it will help motivate me into clearing and organising some more things in my craft room.






Things I could do better

* My glue is a bit heavy handed as I need to clean and refill my fine, metal tip applicator.
* My favourite distressing ink is no more, I opened a new one and the colour is not as subtle- too           orange and too heavy handed due to it be a new and juicy ink!
* Should have thought through the design a bit more, took time cutting out an egg shape by hand as I     didn't have one and didn't want to use just an oval....but I have covered so much with flowers you       cannot really tell it's egg shape anymore! LOL

Things I am happy with

* I actually made something
* Love the pwetty papers
* I actually made something
* I think this is the first time I have used the little bunny
* I love the colours
* I actually made something

I am entering these cards into;
Crafty Creations Challenges  # 363 Anything Goes
Crafting from the heart #200 Anything Goes
Craftyhazelnut's patterned paper challenge March 2018
Creative Craft Cottage #105 make it Feminine

I'd love to go back up into my little craft room and carry on my attempts at being creative...but I really must get on with other things! LOL

Bye for now
Adele
xXx

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely cards Adele and a fabulous design- you are way too hard on yourself! Cathy x

Sylvia said...

Gorgeous Easter cards Adele, lovely papers and die cuts used.

Sylv xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Adele your Easter cards are gorgeous I love them both. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Shabneez said...

These are stunning Adele! Shabneez x

KarinsArtScrap said...

very cute and very beautiful Adele

gr karin

Helen said...

Beautiful cards!
Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
Helen x

Anna-Karin said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafty Creations Challenge. Anna-Karin DT