Thursday 30 January 2014

Not my usual style.....

BUT, I have made a card! 

Way, way back last Summer I took part in a little swap with a group of lovely Stampin' Up ladies. We all designed one card and sent everyone else in the swap a kit to make up. Since then, I have done very little crafting and my creative mojo is still well and truly AWOL. 

Somehow on Monday, I managed to put my back out and have been shuffling around the house feeling sorry for myself. Yesterday I had the mad idea to get creative but due to the complete lack of organisation in my craft room I thought it would be a great idea to actually make up some of the card kits I had just sitting on the side!

Here is the first. A slight adaptation of a card by the lovely Rachel Booth.



It uses Stampin'Up products;
Stamp Sets: Tape it and Love Labels,
Punches: Artisan Label, Decorative Label and Circle 1 3/4 and Itty Bitty Shapes Pack
Linen tread, rhinestone and inks from In Colours 2013.

Please feel free to contact me with any enquiries, you can see the fab range of products by clicking the link on the side bar of my blog.


This card meets the criteria for the latest challenge over at Crafts by Carolyn. Please pop over and join in the fun, challenges and chats. A lovely friendly forum!

Bye for now.

Adele
xXx



3 comments:

Kath said...

Definitely a bit different, Adele. A nice one though.

Rachel said...

Aww thanks Adele - I see your twists :-) But that is the fun of a shoebox swap even though most of the work and design is done there is still wiggle room for a bit of creativity and really good for a "I don't know what I want to do but I want to do something day"

Nicky said...

Love the card hope you back is feeling better soon - Nicky x