Thursday 11 July 2013

Oops! Stampin Up I cannot resist you.


Ooops, look what just arrived! 
After a LOT of dilly dallying I eventually decided what to order first out of the new Stampin Up Catty. I tried to get a bit of a mixture; equipment, sundries, stamps, inks......but there is still so much on my wishlist.

Cannot wait to play with the new Simply Pressed Clay and Molds and also try out the New Magnetic Plate for the Sizzix Big Shot. (Only £35.95!!!) I have heard everyone rave about it...will give it a go with my new Chalk Talk Framelits later.


I was a "good girl" and only ordered 3 stamps sets..........


...but I could not resist the new In Colours....



....and whilst waiting for Amelia to come home...I made these very quickly...


LOVE, LOVE, LOVE being a Stampin UP Demo. 

Be back soon hopefully with some more creativity

Adele
xXx


2 comments:

Kath said...

Oooh what a lovely selection. The post cards you have made are great.

fabia said...

wow, they look so effective