Friday 5 July 2013

Canvas for teacher #1.


And not at all like I had in mind. Still, one Teacher's Gift down.

I used the flourish from SU- Everything Eleanor but struggled stamping onto the canvas, got a really uneven finish despite trying to pad out the back of the canvas...hmm, I wonder how to overcome that.





Hey ho, not 100% happy with it, but it's a start. I loved making up the background, just need to be a bit more adventurous and confident with decorating.

Hopefully,I will be back soon with Canvas #2.

Love Adele.
xXx

3 comments:

camcraft said...

Oh My Adele. Truly beautiful. I am sure this beautiful gift Will be treasured for ever more by the recipient.
Carole x

Hazel said...

I think it's wonderful, Adele, including the stamping - as Carole said, it will be treasured x

Sue said...

It's lovely and I think the uneveness of the stamping just adds to it.
Sue x