Wednesday 25 July 2012

First attempt Chan Luu inspired wrap bracelet!


Day 3 of the school holidays and I am still sane....well as sane as I was beforehand! Jack and Amelia have been bickering as usual but I am trying not to let it get to me. Yesterday Jack went to a Pool Party and today he went Go Karting, rather him than me, he must have been boiling in that race suit! LOL 

This afternoon it has just been too hot to do much at all so I sat down and attempted to make a wrap bracelet that I have been wanting to try out for a little while. I have SO MANY beads in my Ebay wist list but I thought I'd be a good girl and make up a trial bracelet using a rather mish mash, random selection of beads from my beady boxes. I am quite pleased with my first effort. Pleased enough to order some more smaller beads! Wink, wink!



x X x



1 comment:

Kath said...

Oooh that's a nice one Adele. I had to go and look how to make these didn't I?