Wednesday 9 May 2012

New Tattered Goodies for me!


It's been some time since I treated myself to any new crafty goodies but feeling rather down in the dumps as this rotten cold will just NOT shift, I did some online shopping over the weekend. As soon as Mr Postie arrived at my doorstep today I just could not resist venturing up into my little craft room to play.

One of the things I treated myself to was the Tattered Flower Garland Decorative strip by Sizzix.....and I LOVE it. What a fab, fab way to use up some of those paper scraps!


 My fingers are now covered in ink and metalic rub-on but am truely addicted.



3 comments:

Kath said...

They look fabulous, Adele. I really fancy those. Do you have a cuttlebug or a Big shot?

Sarah said...

These are stunning. Hope you feel better soon xx

Hazel said...

Stunningly beautiful - lovely to have new goodies to boost the creativity - enjoying seeing your crafting once again x