Wednesday 18 April 2012

Going potty about recycled pots!!!



I am striking whilst the iron is hot! Grasping at the little bit of creativity I have found, straight after blogging this yesterday afternoon, I grabbed the next pot to hand and got ripping out pages of that old book again! Decoupatching it didn't take long at all..I even started on another item too before dinner!

This morning I have very quickly decorated my newly "tarted" pencil pot and I am feeling quite smug that I have now actually got two little storage item that sort of match! The beginnings of a whole collection hopefully.


Oh well, creativity must be put on hold. I need to get start getting ready for work.

x X x

1 comment:

Kath said...

I love your pots, Adele. Your craft room is going to look really smart. A great idea.