Sunday 27 June 2010

Dottie's World - Paper Piecing!



Hi everyone, it's my turn to set the challenge over at Dottie's World this week;

" Now paper piecing is a technique I have only really ever tried once or twice...and that was ages ago! I thought it was about time to have another go, so this week I challenge you to make your creations including some element of paper piecing.

Don't forget to use a Charmed Download and leave a link so that we can visit. "




I used Rosebud from the Pixie Chicks collection, kept it quite simple as this will probably be earmarked as one of the teacher's thank you cards.....I am running out of time yet again!

I decided to paper piece her little dress and shoes- the shoe were rather fiddly, but very cute!

4 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

It's very beaituful Adele, lovely delicate colours.
Thanks for setting the challenge this week xx

Gunn (Merete) said...

This is really beautiful. Love this this little Pixie. Great papers and colors on this one.
Sorry for not having time to make a card this week.
But you have set a great challenge.
Hugs Gunn :-)

Lynne Armstrong said...

Hi Adele...love this card. Beautiful colours and the paper piecing is great! Will have to dig out my pixies and maybe give this a go if I can get some time to play :)

Lynne Armstrong said...

Hi Adele...love this card. Beautiful colours and the paper piecing is great! Will have to dig out my pixies and maybe give this a go if I can get some time to play :)