Sunday 14 March 2010





Hi everyone, Happy Mother's Day to all you mums out there! Well another Sunday another Dottie's World Challenge. This week it was set by the lovely Gunn;

"Hello everybody.
Another sunday with another challenge. This week I wasn`t to sure what I really wanted. Suddenly it hit me- AddOns...
And by that I mean: You have to use 3 flowers, 2 brads, 1 button and finally 1 charm.
And of course you have to remember to use a Charmed download.
So go ahead and have fun."



Here's what I ended up with, I used Water Lily from the Pixie Chicks #2 collection.




Don't forget to join in and link your creations to my blog candy post above to be in with a chance of grabbing a freebie Charmed download collection of your choice. The more Dottie Challenges you play along with this month, the more chances you have of winning!

4 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

Great card Adele. Love the delicate colours, they go really well with this image. xxx

Gunn (Merete) said...

Hello Adele
This is a beautiful card, and I love this soft colors. Great image for these colors.
Wish you a great week.
Hugs Gunn :-D

Tasha said...

Beautiful card Adele, the colours are gorgeous andi love the image
love tasha xx

Louly said...

Adele that's stunning! You are so clever!