Wednesday 10 March 2010

Copic Colour Challenge 55



Having a bit of an emotional time of it at the moment, not quite sure whether it's just sibling rivalry or issues with disability but it's SO draining. I feel family time just doesn't exist any more because I am juggling things between the children all the time......hey ho!!!
Anyway, better late than never here's a card for this week's Copic Colour Challenge. I started my card yesterday but I just couldn't get a result I was happy with last night so it sat on my desk until after work this afternoon! Still not 100% happy, I find masculine cards so tricky...it looks rather bare.
This week's colours are;


I used the lovely Adam stamp from Toodles and Binks who are also our Sponsors this week.

3 comments:

Nicky said...

love this card that image really makes me laugh and the sentiment works so well x- can I ask a question I use Tria markers (old ones) and they are starting to run out whats the difference between promarkers and copics?

A Hovel to Home said...

I am a copic girl through and through, and the advantage is they are re-fillable, and you can even get new nibs and brushes for them ....so basically a pen forever. I also use the refill inks just like normal alchohol inks.

Glad you like our Adam, he's one of my favourites.

Adele, beautiful, beautiful and usual.

Tasha said...

Wow this is awesome. Great image! I love how you created those black embossed frames - cool
love tasha xx