Sunday 1 November 2009

Dottie with feathers!




Hello everyone, a little update from the Dingle House!
Yesterday my little lady, Amelia was 8! Cannot believe how quickly time has gone and how things have drastically changed since she started her special school in September. We had a little get together for and it was a great opportunity for her to catch up with a few of her friends from her old school...as hectic as it was.
We also took in delivery of Jack's 11+ results.
HE PASSED!!!!!!!!!
Absolutley fantastic news and we are all so very proud of him!
Right, waffle out of the way and on to a little bit of crafting.,...and still pretty much mojo-less, it is still just a little bit! LOL

Over on this week's Dottie's World Challenge, June set us a challenge:
"Hiya ladies, well if you didnt know it I love feathers!! This week I would love to see a feather or feathers incorporated into your card. Of course use a charmed digital download, and enjoy yourself hugs June xxx"
Now my middle sisiter is going into hospital next week for an operation so thinking ahead I made this for her, I thought the softness of the feather was appropriate for some reason!

Pop over to Dottie's world and play along! Now Lou is back from her hols.....that new download collection is sure to be launched soon!

8 comments:

June Nelson said...

Hi darlin this is a stunning card, and my best wishes to your sster when she has her op. Im sure she will love this. congratulations to, too the family. Hope you are all well, love and huggies from me xxxxxxxxxxxx

Nicole Bailey said...

LOVE your card Adele....love how you colored in the image-especially the bath robe! And love how you incorporated the feather!

Juls said...

absolutly stunning! It works so well with the feathers!!

Louly said...

Happy birthday Amelia, well done Jack (you clever boy!)and good luck middle sis!
Adele this is so pretty, it's just right for putting a smile on your sister's face.

Gunn (Merete) said...

This is a fantastic card. I fell in love the moment I saw it. It is so beautiful colored, and the feather is just stunning.
I am sure your sister will love this one.
Take care.
Hugs Gunn :-D

Nicky said...

beautiful card I am sure you sister will love it - I love the image one of my favourites

Nicky said...

just a quick note to say there is something on my blog for you xx

Mel X said...

Lovely image and background papers Adele. The gorgeous feather shows off well against it. Fab image, I don't have this set - Yet LOL!!

Congratulations to your son re his exams and I wish your sister a speedy recovery, hope all goes well!!

Mel X

PS; Your mojo's looking fine from here hun!