Thursday 9 April 2009

Toodles and Binks meets BasicGrey!




Now not normally being one to make Easter Cards I have surprised myself this year and made a few...well how could I resist using the scrummy stamps from Toodles and Binks! In a similar style to my last Easter card using Amelie Bunnykins, this time I used the same range of paper, Sugared by Basic Grey and used the pretty little stamp Chickadee. I loved colouring these images in with my copics and tried to take inspiration of an enamelled effect for the pretty eggs! Not quite sure the "enamelled effect came over but fairly pleased with the result all the same.

I made this also inspired by this weeks challenge over on BasicGrey Challenges.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Gorgeous card, lovely choice of papers and that little chick is so cute with his little glittery shell.
Thanks for joining us at BG.
hugs Heather xx

Tara Godfrey said...

Oh WOW Adele this is fabulous! love that sweet image and fabulous colouring...it looks really sensation!!!
Hugs,t

A Hovel to Home said...

ahhhhhh so sweeting Adele.

Kay
(Toodles and Binks)

Kim Costello said...

Gorgeous Adele, love the chick and it's cracked glittery easter egg very inventive and oh so cute! HuGs Kim

Tasha said...

This card is so pretty the coloours and the embossing is goregous and i love the image
love tasha xx