Monday 27 April 2009

Another DewDrop Craftz Challenge!

Yesterday saw the launch of another blog challenge over at DewDrop Craftz. This time it was me who set the challenge....I kept it really simple....a basic colour challenge.
I wanted to see creations using BLUES and GREENS! You can create whatever you like, and although it's not necessary to use a DewDrop Stamp...of course it would be fabby to see them!
Now initially, when I set the challenge a while back I was thinking of using Eric for another masculine card but instead I decided to do a complete turn around and rather than use girlie pinks and yellow...I used Lilly & Flowers with blues and greens.
Couldn't resist this scrap of Cherry Arte paper when I came across it...it seemed perfect for the challenge.
Make sure you pop over and join the challenge for the chance of some ribbon candy!






4 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Oooo gorgeous, all those flowers, really scrummy card Adele.x

amanda stokes said...

What a pretty card,love it!
hugs amanda xx

Chrissie said...

Such a lovely card Adele, I do like the shades of blue, really fresh!
I absolutely adore the cards you've been making lately and that little Mikey is a bit fabulous isn't he?

Mephisto said...

Hi,
thats so a beautiful Card. Like it very much!

Domi