Saturday 4 October 2008

Lovey Dovey Dottie!

It was Juliet's turn to set the challenge over on Dottie's World today and I loved it-being a born romantic at heart what more could a girl (well ol' lady) want than a bit of mush!

"The challenge this Sunday is 'Love is....' a card to tell someone you love them. This could be Anniversary, Christmas, Birthday, Valentines or just to say I Love You to someone special. The only other rules are to use at least one image from the collection AND I would like to see a journalling spot/message on the front of your card."


I used the Christmas Kiss image and circular sentiment from the Xmas Bundle Download and some of my fav paper (MUST buy some more now!!!)


13 comments:

Ruth (ooffee) said...

think you jumped the gun! But thanks for the heads up! Extra time to think!!!! That's good, as I'm not a lovey dovey person - AT ALL!

Love the papers and flowers you've used! Great colours and love that image!

Ruth xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Fab card love the colours.

Linanna DESIGNS said...

I just adore these dottie images. I must sort out a printer so I can get some of these images! Hugs Linda x

Chriss Rollins said...

sorry havnt visited you for a while...love the colours in this D&G Christmas card
chriss x

Juliet said...

I love the colours and papers for this card Adele and the journalling block is fabulous.
Gorgeous card as always!
Juliet xx

Karen Mortensen said...

Oh that is gorgeous! Those colours are fab and I love the way you have put the elements together. I love your work! xxx

maddy hill said...

hehee so cute Adele ! love the colours !

Louly said...

Oh woweee! That paper IS gorgeous and it's on sale too! I must get some before it's all gone.
love the journalling, it's so sweet.

Sammi said...

Oooh... love the card! love the paper, love the colours! It's very LOVEly!! :)
Sammi
xxx

Deb M. said...

Awesome card!! Love the paper, colors, & journaling. Beautiful work!

TFS...hugs,
Deb

Lavender Rose said...

Gorgeous card!!!! I love the layout and the beautiful colour combination of the image and papers. The handwritten words are perfect too :)

Max said...

Super card and lovely sentiment.

Sarah C said...

Hi Adele, I can't believe how long it is since I popped over here. I'm so sorry.

Congrats on your win. Love all your cards as usual. You're so talented.

I'm hoping to have a go at teh Dottie challenge this week, but I'm running out of time aren't I? Oops.

I hope to be back here sooner next time. Take care xxx