Sunday 26 October 2008

Dottie's World - Spotty Dottie

This week Karen over at Dotties World challenged us to see spots!
"No I am not asking for a pubescent Dotty in need of a tube of Clearasil, but I would like to see some spots. Yep, today I am setting the challenge here on Dottie's World, and this is what I would like you to do:
SPOTTY DOTTIE
I want to see SPOTS. It doesn't have to be Dottie, you can of course use any of the downloads. BUT I don't just want to see a circle or two."

Well, I do love my polka dots so I dug out some spotty papers and some spotty flower dies cuts that I have had for ages and went to town with the spots.....even used some spotty brads.

Great challenge Karen, I loved this one.

Pop over to Dottie's World to spot the creations the rest of the Design Team have created, you will truely seeing spots before your eyes.

10 comments:

Ruth (ooffee) said...

I LOVE it! Love the bright cheerful colours, the spotty flowers are really lovely and of course Dottie is cute too! The embossed circle is super, especially to inking/chalking round the edge...

Can you tell I love it?
Ruth x

Juliet said...

Super card Adele, gorgeous colours and love those spotty flowers (and Dottie, of course).
Juliet xx

Karen Mortensen said...

Absolutely perfect for the challenge, I love it!! Beautifully crafted as always Adele xxx

Jac’s Playground said...

Gorgeous card Adele, absolutely adore those spotty flowers. x

Nicola said...

Fabulous card Adele I love the colours,the flowers are gorgeous too!!
Brilliant.
Nicola.xx

Sarah C said...

What a fantstic card. I especially love the flowers xxx

Louly said...

Adele your cards are always jaw droppers and this is no exception, I love it.

Sammi said...

oooh... lovely!! Just gorgeous!! Love the colours and the design! It's Awesome Dingle!!
Sammi
xxx

Claire Mackaness said...

Scrummy card hun. Where did you get those spotty flowers from they are lush!!!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Just loving your Spotty Dotty!!