Saturday, 9 February 2008

This little piggie went to blogland!

I have been a bad, bad, blogger and crafter again!! (hangs head in shame) Been rather caught up in my NVQ this week but progress has been very slow due to a technical hitch- however I did complete my first phone assessment and have done lots of reading on my first of 9 units!

Out of the very feeble challenge I set myself last week I have done poorly!!!

BUT I did mange to complete a little piggie from the book "Toy Knits" by Debbie Bliss. I have quite a bit of this cotton left so I might make a litter of them!!!





8 comments:

Chloe said...

Piggy is gorgeous!
I really love it.
Can we expect to see anymore knitted toys?

Katy said...

he's soooo cute!

megan said...

oink oink he's fab!

lucykate crafts... said...

he's lovely!!!

Peechy said...

woww!! just love piggy!!

Carolyn said...

What a fab little piggy

Suzanne Vaughan said...

Dingle - your stuff is so great. I love the pig!

Jules {Creative Makes} said...

oh I LOVE LOVE LOVE that piggy. I'm a piggy-aholic (hence I used to be perkypigs!) lol.

Brilliant work, well done.