Monday 15 August 2016

It's holiday time, Wales, the chaos has arrived















We started our journey on Friday morning, expecting a very long and stressful journey. The children don't get along well at the best of times but being stuck in the back of a car together for several hours is normally a recipe for disaster. This time we also had our little, fluffy, four-legged friend sat between the children on the back seat in his new doggy seatbelt/harness!

Well, things really could not have gone any smoother, the children slept on and off and little Brucie Boy must have had such a positive influence on them. Considering it was his first ever long car journey he behaved amazingly.

The cottage is lovely, very quiet and relaxing but I have struggled to keep myself occupied. Yesterday I decided it was time to do a bit of Zentangle and I was ashamed to say I opened up my drawing book only to discover it has been almost a year since I have done any! But who wouldn't find inspiration and motivation in this little haven.

It was hard to just pick up and carry on with One Zentangle a Day after so long but I soon got into the swing of it again. I lack confidence in my ability, but that's something I have never really had so I don't miss it! LOL


I still have a long way to go, but enjoying the journey. 

xXx




No comments: