Friday 20 March 2015

On my bead mat today!!!

 I promised myself that today I would actually make some time and use some of the scrummy, new beads I am....errr...."collecting!" Problem was that I took so long dithering around as which ones to use and what to make!

Eventually I decided to make a bracelet using some colours other than the turquoise, teal, green tones that I seem to be obsessed with at the moment.


As you can see, I have not completed it yet. I have never done any real bead work, only a few Shamballa bracelets and a few Ladder-stitch wrap bracelets and as I was starting this, I must admit I wondered if I would ever get to grips with the pattern. Being left handed I struggled to follow the diagrams and kept turning the work over.

It didn't take long before I wasn't needing to follow the pattern at all so I was quite pleased with my first, simple bracelet.


I am still not sure about the colours.

1 comment:

Kath said...

I think the colours are lovely, Adele. A very good bracelet.