Wednesday 23 November 2011

Santa Claus is coming to town..



I had a "day off" today. A day to attempt to catch up on housework, phone calls, work records...and even a bit of online shopping.

In a vain attempt to find my crafty mojo I have been scouring the crafty sites but got annoyed with myself for wasting so much time and still not knowing what to buy to get me crafting again. Eventually I settled for a few downloaded Christmas sentiments so I have at least created SOMETHING today.
This afternoon I sat at my breakfast bar singing "Santa Claus is coming to town" all to myself! I coloured the sentiments with my copic markers, inked the edges , backed them onto an old Cuttllebug stamp shape die and finished off with a dab of Glossy Accents on the berries.

I might add a dash of glitter or metallic high lights....that will have to wait until my next "day off!"




Ho, Ho, Ho! ( Trying to get Festive!)

xxx

5 comments:

The mum of all trades said...

Oh wow! A day off to catch up, that was a luxury. I love the idea of you sitting there singing 'Santa Claus is coming to town'!.

Kath said...

There you go then. Lovely creations. Crafty mojo is returning!!

Kath said...

There you go then. Lovely creations. Crafty mojo is returning!!

Lori Comeau said...

Looks like you were very productive. Nice job.
http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

Hazel said...

Certainly getting festive with super results! Way to go - look forward to seeing more creativity x