Wednesday 24 June 2009

Copic Colour Challenge #19!



Goodness number 19 already! How time flies when you are having fun!

The colours this week over at the Copic Colour Challenge are;

Aren't they totally scrummy! Now a few weeks back when these colours were released to the Design Team, I checked and realised I hadn't got any of them! I was going to treat myself but with all the pressure of my NVQ and life, I just didn't get around to it! How sad! So I did have to improvise a bit with alternative colours!

Here is my card using "Forget me not" image from Pixie Chicks #1 and "Believe" sentiment from Pixie Chicks #2.

Instead of BV00 Mauve Shadow I used BV02 Prune and BV04 Blue berry.
Instead of G00 Jade Green I used G21 Lime green and BG93 Green Gray.
Instead of RV02 Sugared Almond I used R20Blush and RV42 Salmon Pink.
I used Y21, Y17 and YR23 for hair and BG10 for the wings!

I hope you like my first card from the new Pixie Chicks collection of Downloads- I took so long deciding which one to use first -I truely love this colloection.
Now grab thos Copics, pop over for some inspiration from the rest of the Copic Colour Challenge Deesign team and get colouring to be in with a chance of this weeks fabby candy!

8 comments:

MarkerGeek said...

Absolutely gorgeous, hun! I love it.

Sheila said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheila said...

She is absolutely gorgeous! hun, glad to see you finally stopped dithering and picked one:).
I love this one Adele...will be working on mine later today.
Hugs
Sheila xx

shulsart said...

What an adorable image and perfectly colored. Great use of the challenge colors. Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Karen Mortensen said...

Gorgeous, beautiful, LOVE IT!! Just fabulous!! xx

Louly said...

Adele it is just beautiful! The colours are perfect aren't they!

Stampin_melissa said...

I saw your card on the Copic Color Challenge and had to pop over to see who made that fairy and sentiment! Gorgeous!!

Kim x said...

Truly enchanting card! I am lovin these lil pixies. Outstanding colouring too.
Kim x