Tuesday, 3 August 2010

Another busy day!




Still feeling really weird without Amelia at home but trying to make the most of it and keeping busy. I did some more painting in the playhouse yesterday then in the evening we started knocking the plaster off the ceiling in the living room. It was water damaged a few years back but I wanted to hold off having it done in the hope that we would knock through into the conservatory to make one big room. I can't see that happening so seeing as we have ordered a new suite, we decided now was a "good" time to get the ceiling done! (If there is ever a good time!)
Today is probably a bit more of the same, I hope to take some pictures of the playhouse later so be ready for a colourful shock! LOL

I thought I'd quickly blog a commissioned card I have made, it meets the challenges;
Basic Grey Challenge- Stitching, I used papers from the Sugared collection





Right, time to get the paint out again I suppose!

2 comments:

TaraG said...

WOW this is gorgeous, Adele! Love all the details, the embossing and stitching and such great BG papers too! Thanks so much for joining us at BG Challenges! Hope you are keeping well!
Hugs,t

kLan said...

Wow you have very lovely works. It is also attractive for a wedding stationery! You can make some of it! You're really good in paper crafts. Keep it up!